CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

goood day =]

today was a good day for five reasons.

1. it's spirit week, and today was gender bender day, so me and my friends got to dress up as boys. twas fun.

2.FOOD DAY. which means classes trying to fundraise by selling food in the middle courtyard. i actually bought a burger to support our class of '11 (i dont want to have prom in the gym) and the usual thai tea with tapioca from eggette's.

3. because it was food day, mr donahue let us out of 9,10 pe. so i technically had two lunches today. the best part is a lot of my friends are in that class with me, so we all chilled instead of running around playing field hockey, getting hit, and having to deal with this one guy who absaloutly REEKS of axe.

4. since we had already eaten, during our regular lunch, jojo, rebecca, and I played the game of LIFE. bella and angela watched. i kicked ass, of course.5. i ALMOST landed my two eight counts of fouettes with the grande versay in the middle!

0 comments: